Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My New Adventure...

Hi! My name is Jessica, but I'm known by many as Miss L. I'm a 6th grade science teacher and soon to be Zumba instructor as of March 8th! I absolutely adore my profession; I know that I am doing EXACTLY what I was meant to do. I enjoy puppies, frozen yogurt, and dancing to good music. I love going to LifeChurch and spending time with my Savior. I have a sweet fur child named Piper. I'm an Oklahoma girl that will someday relocate to a beach. I grew up loving Disney movies along with all things girly…


I love blogs. I love discovering new blogs, looking at them, getting ideas, inspiration, etc. I have always wanted to create my own, but never really gave it a try… Until now! With some much needed help from my good friend, coworker, and incredible blogger Twenty-Something Teacher, I am on my way to becoming a real blogger myself!

My blog's focus will be a mix between teaching ideas, my new found love for Zumba, crafts, products that I love, and other random things that I might come up with! Hope you enjoy!

From my desk to yours. :)

J

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world!! I love it! And thank you for your sweet shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete