Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Favorites

I'm going to start a weekly post called Friday Favorites. Every Friday I'll dish about my current favorite products, music, food, and other random things!
First of all… I swear by the ENTIRE Not Your Mother's hair products collection. I use them all- shampoo, conditioner, dry shampoo, hair spray, beach spray, BUT this little bottle takes the cake for me. I put about a nickel size amount in my damp hair and then use a diffuser to dry. It leaves my hair feeling fresh and brings out my natural waves. I.LOVE.This.Product. 
Next up on my Friday Favs is this wonderful little granola bar. It tastes glorious and is a great 
mid-morning hold-me-over-until-lunch snack. Delicious! 
This winter weather has wrecked havoc on my skin. I am constantly itchy and dry. I have really noticed that my face has taken a toll as well. This day lotion has been awesome with battling my dry skin. I put it on first thing out of the shower. It's not greasy and is very light and comfortable on the skin. I've already noticed a difference since I've started using it! 
Along with the dry skin issue-you guessed it- I'm so over having dry, dull hair! Pantene has created a BB cream that does wonders on my dull do.  This cream leaves my hair feeling restored and silky soft! I like that you can use it on damp or dry hair AND it smells incredible!
I'm always searching for great reading plans on the Bible app! Last week I started Joyce Meyer's Trusting God Day by Day plan… It's a 14 day plan that helps guide you to release the things that you cannot control and helps you find the courage to step out in faith and REALLY trust God with everything. I am enjoying this plan so far and recommend it! I love how Joyce breaks things down and somehow it applies to my situation so perfectly! It's a great way to start my day!
Here's a little preview...
I've recently discovered the band Bastille and I cannot stop listening to them! This is one of their most popular songs- Pompeii. They're incredibly creative in this presentation of the song! Check out ALL of their music. It's wonderful.

Thanks for reading! 
Happy Friday Friends!! :) 





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Bastille! I listen to this song on repeat all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE not your mothers kinky moves! its perfect and doesn't make your hair all hard!

    ReplyDelete