Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday Favorites: V-Day Style

It's FRIDAY!!! Here's my Valentine's edition of Friday Favorites...

1. Dunkin' Donuts... HELLO! All I've wanted this week is a heart sprinkle donut from DD. I'm not even that big of a donut fan, but these just look incredibly delicious!
2. The perfect Valentine nail polish 
Essie: Secret Story.
3. Snail Mail: By the end of the month I've set a goal for myself to send out some snail mail. I LOVE getting cards in the mail that someone hand wrote. I want to make someone's day by letting them know how thankful I am that they are in my life. 
These are adorable cards from Etsy!

4. Valentine Lips- In my previous post I raved about this lip stain. I love the way that it goes on and then lasts all day. This is the perfect color for this day of LOVE!
Revlon Colorburst Lip Stain in Lovesick.
5. A Cute little festive dress. I wore this dress to school! So comfy and casual. (from Old Navy)
6. These adorable cupid-style earrings.
7. Some of my favorite movies demonstrating real men of chivalry… *sigh*
8. What's Valentine's Day without these babies?!?
9. My students today... I am incredibly lucky to have such amazing kids that I get to teach every day. I'm not saying this because they filled my desk with candy and gifts, but because today I really saw how sweet they can be to one another. My heart is happy. I love Valentine's Day.

Enjoy this day of love and remember to tell the people that you care about how much they mean to you!!
From my desk to yours...

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment