Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Gym Bag Essentials



1. Dove Deodorant: As one of my former students once told another student- "Ya gotta have some DEO for ya B.O.!!!" Dove is my favorite kind. It smells great and doesn't contain harmful chemicals.
2. A Cute Bag: Nike has some of the cutest duffle bags. The possibilities are endless!
3. BabyLips: What would one of my "Essentials"posts be without lip balm?! This particular one is called "Quenched" LOVE.IT.
4. Adorable Water Bottle: Drink your H20 in style!
5. Hair Ties: I love how bright these colors are and how they hold my hair securely while I whip my hair back and forth during Zumba!
6. Nike "Double Sport" Headband: I'm really weird about headbands. A lot of the times (especially with cute ones) I will find that headbands do not stay on my weirdly shaped head. This Nike headband however, has a silicone strip on the inside that keeps itself in place no matter the intensity of the workout!
7.Cute Headphones: So you can rock out to your JAMZ!!
8. Antibacterial: I think I could be a little addicted to this stuff. Just a precautionary tool to hold me over until I get home to shower.
9.Cute Nike Tennis Shoes: Nike's are my favorite brand of workout shoe. They're stylish, well made, and are very comfortable.
10. Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes: These are super gentle on my skin and leave me feeling fresh and clean! My top pick for facial cleanser! 
11. Not Your Mother's Mini Hairspray and Dry Shampoo: You never know when you could potentially be dealing with a hair emergency. I always stay prepared. 
12. Luna Bar in Chocolate Peanut Butter. All time favorite flavor. Perfect protein fix for pre or post workout.
13. VS PINK Fresh and Clean Body Mist: I love the smell of this stuff. It's not heavy at all; It is a light scent of freshness- perfect for post-workout! 

What do you have in your gym bag??

P.S. Here's a snapshot from my first Zumba class as an instructor last night!!! I will be blogging about this new adventure soon!


1 comment: