Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My Purse Essentials

I have always wanted to do a "What's in My Purse" post soooo… here it goes. :)

I have 4 Fossil purses that are in this style. They are roomy and easy to carry- which I love! It has perfect size pockets so that your items are organized and also enough room so that you can fit a pouch, wallet, and other random items. 

In my purse I carry the following items:
  • Hand sanitizer- I go through this really quickly. Being a teacher I'm always paranoid about getting sick so this is my go-to precaution. 
  • Paper-Mate felt tip pens-THE BEST.
  • My iPhone- What would we do without our phones?
  • My nail polish that I am currently wearing- I am a tad obsessed with my nails always being painted… Having said that, I am very hard on my nails and tend to chip them easily so I always keep my bottle in my purse in case I need a quick touch up. The color I'm loving at the moment is called Geranium. (pictured above)
  • Paper clips, binder clips, etc.- I always find random teacher-y things in my bag.
  • Ray-Ban Wayferer sunnies in Brown Tortoise pattern frames- My favorite sunglasses to date! 
  • Luna Protein bar- You never know when you'll need a little pick me up snack!
  • Mint Gum- Fresh breath is a priority. 
  • Baby Lips Chapstick- I swear by this stuff. Definitely my go-to chapped lip fix. I have about 5 different colors and love them ALL. Very subtle shades of color with a hydrating punch!

In my fossil Key-Per pouch I carry the following items:
  • elastic hair ties - I love these because they don't leave a crease in my hair! They're very comfortable and stylish as well!
  • Bobby Pins- Self explanatory. I swear these things grow legs. I never can find them when I really need them, so I make sure to restock my pouch!
  • EOS organic lip balm in summer fruit. This goes on smooth, smells amazing, and it is easy to keep track of!
  • Revlon color burst lip stain in Rendezvous. I've always felt like lipstick looks weird on me until I found this little gem! It goes on smooth, great color, and stays on for a long time. It's not thick like most lipsticks; it's the perfect consistency. 
  • Covergirl Lash Blast waterproof mascara- Never know when you'll need a touch up!
  • Vaseline lip therapy- I know what you're thinking! "Goodness! She carries a lot of lip products in her purse!" Okay, so I have a fear of being somewhere with chapped lips. It's the worst feeling to have lips that are crusty and achy. Am I right?  So I make sure that I am always prepared!
What essentials do you keep in your purse?


No comments:

Post a Comment