Monday, March 3, 2014

Snow Day Favorites

Looking out my window there's a blanket of snow and I am currently curled up with my sweet Piper enjoying my day out of school. I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to blog about some of my favorite things since I missed last Friday!

Here we go…

First on the list this week- I have found my new go-to healthy snack! I've always been a little nervous when it comes to hummus. I've had it a couple of times at a friend's house, but never really been sure about it. I mean it's mashed up chick peas after all… BUT I have finally gotten up enough courage to commit and buy some. The verdict is in- I like it... I like it A LOT. This flavor is especially delicious with pretzel crisps.
This color reminds me of sand… and I so desperately wish to be on a beach, covered in sand, so this is my color recommendation of the week! Chinchilly- by Essie.

LARABARS! I have heard so many great things about these all natural bars. So last week I got a handful of different flavors to try and I am happy to report that they are wonderful. This one happens to be my favorite. Coconut Cream Pie and Chocolate Chip come in close second!
I've been doing some online shopping in attempt to get everything I need for my upcoming Hawaii trip! I just about died over this bag so I had to add it to the shopping cart. This will be my carry on for the trip and then I'm thinking of using it as a gym bag for when I get back! So cute and it was on sale! SCORE!
I got this cute little journal from Target! In my quiet time I love writing down thoughts, verses, or little ways that God speaks to me to look back on. This journal is perfect to stick in my purse or carry in my bag with my Bible. 

Something about drinking chocolate milk brings me so much joy. It makes me feel like a little kid again just enjoying some chocolatey goodness in a box. This is my all time favorite kind!! I'm a sucker for some choco milk!
Chacos are by far my favorite pair of shoes like, EVER. (said like Taylor Swift) It pains me every fall to pack them away. I bought this pair last month and cannot wait to take them on my trip! They are by far the most comfortable shoes I have ever put on my feet. 
Lastly, I have a cute little jam for you to enjoy. I love this band because they aren't very well known. They have a relaxed, fun, and loving sound. This song always puts me in a good mood! It's adorable!
Avalanche City: Love Love Love


Stay warm today, friends!!

J


No comments:

Post a Comment