Friday, March 28, 2014

APRIL GOALS

I want to try something new. I'm going to set a few goals for the month ahead. Hopefully it will inspire someone, and if anything it will motivate me to be diligent about making things happen.


1. Limit Social Media
 
I've come to the realization that I spend too much time looking at other people's "highlights" on social media and it's affecting the way that I view my life. Having said that, I'm going to limit myself to checking my Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. I'm not going to stop using them all together but I am going to be more mindful of the time that I spend on them. I plan on removing the apps from my phone and using my iPad for my social media time. I know this is going to be difficult for me, but I really think that it will be beneficial!  

2. Quiet Time With God
 
 I want to be more consistent with my time spent in the word and worshipping. Every time I spend time with Him I feel so refreshed and restored, but a lot of times I find myself too tired or too lazy to dig deeper into scripture and really make my time with Him productive and meaningful.

3. Spend More Quality Time With My Sister
 
Growing up I always wished that I had an older sibling, especially when I was in High School. I want to be more intentional about spending time with her and really being someone that she can look up to and rely on.

4. Pouring Into My Students
 
I don't have very many days left with my precious little 6th graders. I plan on giving them everything I have in these last couple of months. I want to have lots of fun, inspire them more than ever, and just make sure that they know how special they are. 

5. ZUMBA TO THE MAX

I leave for Hawaii in less than 60 days. I plan on working my booty off (hopefully literally) up until we get on the plane. I hope to have AT LEAST one new song/routine each week. 

6. Embracing the Beauty of the Little Joys in Life
 
Sometimes when life gets busy and hectic it becomes easier to overlook the little positive things in life and get overwhelmed with the negative. I plan on journaling 2-3 things each day that are positive, inspiring, uplifting, or even just ordinary moments that were a blessing.



At the end of the month I'll let you know how I do with these goals!

What goals do you hope to achieve this month??


I hope you have a wonderful Friday!! <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment